General Studio Policies
- No gum will be permitted in the studio.
- Only water in resealable bottles is permitted in the studios during class. Other food and drinks are restricted to the waiting area only. Please do not bring food, drink or candy into the studios.
- Please practice clean hygiene and be curtious to your fellow students.
- Please refrain from smoking within 10 feet from the main door of the studio.
- If a concern should arise please talk to one of the Directors, Bernard Martinez or Sonyo Martinez.
- Please do not interrupt a class in progress by opening and closing the ballroom doors. If the teacher wishes, they will open the doors for viewing. The doors to the studios are to remain closed at all other times.
General Class Policies
- Signing In: All students must sign in each day prior to class.
- Dress Code: Students must have proper dance attire in each class. Please wear comfortable clothing.
- Tardiness: Ten minutes grace period will be accepted for latecomers.
- Class attendance: In the event a class has a low attendance of 3 or less, a 30-minute class will be offered.
- Class Cancellations: The studio reserves the right to cancel classes due to inclement weather or other emergencies and no makeup classes will be issued. Any cancellations will be either posted via the website, school voicemail or via email.
Full Payment for any class, workshop, party/social and private lesson, are due before the class. Exceptions are only made by the Directors.
All payments can be made by cash, credit card (via telephone or in person), or personal check. Please make all checks payable to "DanceSport California."
Returned Checks: There will be a $30 charge for any Insufficient Funds check.
Cancellations: All sales are final and refunds are not offered.